What's Your Story?
Cyber Academy or Kids age 8-10 : Misinformation
If you are between 8 and 10 ( or parents/teacher) check our new episode of Cyber academy about Misinformation!
Key Learning Objectives
- Describe what misinformation is, why it exists, and how it can be harmful to others.
- Correctly identify examples of misinformation.
- Determine what action to take if you come across potential misinformation.
Each episode consists of:
- A short three-minute animated video
- A conversation guide to support teachers/parents (It’s basically a Q&A for kids)
- A Kahoot! Quiz to reinforce the learning
- A popular and fun activity sheet; a great homework activity to engage all the family at home.
It is strongly recommended that each episode is delivered by a parent or teacher to children for maximum educational impact.